Smart Civil Engineering. Smart Choice.
Dealing with the complexities of today’s civil engineering projects and evolving technologies can be a challenge. Crouch Engineering will provide you with a creative, workable, cost-effective solution that meets your needs.
For your commercial or industrial site development projects, we'll provide grading design, erosion control planning and design, as well as drainage evaluation and design to complete your project and meet your schedule. We offer....
- Decades of experience
- Innovative thinking
- Practical knowledge
- New technology
- New technology applied
The Crouch Engineering team incorporates all of these elements to successfully accomplish your civil engineering project with exceptional cost-effectiveness.
Civil Engineering Solutions
- Commercial and industrial site design and development
- Construction engineering and staking
- Construction project management
- Erosion and sediment control planning and design
- Site and building layout optimization
- Topographic surveys and mapping
- GPS surveying and GIS mapping
- Environmental permitting
Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis
- Flood plain analysis
- Highway bridge, railroad bridge and culvert design
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for bridges and culverts
- Sanitary sewer design
- Site grading and drainage plans
- State aid bridge projects
- Storm water management, routing and drainage design
- Storm sewer design
- FEMA Flood Plain studies
- Surface water quality modeling – spill analysis, waste load allocation
On your next civil engineering project, work with the best. For more information on partnering with Crouch Engineering, call Ethan Underwood or Richard Davis at 615.791.0630, or email